Team Building Namibia
Corporate events, year-end parties and team-building close to Windhoek
Our team-building events and corporate parties are designed to stretch interpersonal and problem solving skills while providing tons of fun for the participants. We offer a variety of year-round outdoor team-building programs in a great setting just 30 km north of Windhoek, at Farm Monte Christo. Our programs include elegant and fun traditional archery, as well as archery-related, adventurous treasure hunts. Conference facilities are available.
Archery as a team building technique?
Traditional archery with its elegant wooden bows and colourful arrows has an almost magical effect on most people; men and women, young and old. The combination of being outside, exercising, enjoying nature and practicing this fascinating skill brings out the best in us.
Going on your own it can be meditative, quiet, disciplined. Enjoying this in a group is fun and a great team-building activity where we have to help and support each other. And how rewarding is it, every time the arrow hits the target, especially when you score higher than your boss!
Pictures taken from Roman Catholic Hospital Team Building in March 2019
Growing teams through exciting and fun team activities around Windhoek
- You can spoil your employees with this special treat and let them do a fun activity as a team.
- You can improve or even reinforce team spirit and team work in your company.
- You can provide a platform for your employees to get to know each other better.
- You can have your employees spend quality time together outdoors in nature, breathe fresh air and be physically active.
- You can have your employees learn a skill which requires concentration, focus, trust and much more.
Archer’s Land is the ideal place to do all that!
How does it work?
1. Arrival and preparations: You arrive at Archer’s at the agreed time and the archers will be welcomed, receive their equipment and sign the indemnity form. The group is divided into teams. Each team will have to elect a team leader (to guide the team, to make sure the team sticks to safety instructions and rules and to note down the scores) and decide on a name and motto. After that you will receive an introduction into Traditional Archery including safety instructions. Of course, each person will get a chance to practice under supervision.
2. The archery activities: The teams go on the trail to shoot but also to do another activity, which will lead to a sharing session at the end of the day. When the teams arrive back at the reception some special shots will be prepared for the teams. One shoot-out is to practice communication skills and trust. A variety of other exciting archery games (depending on the time you want to spend at Archer's Land) will be on the schedule.
3. Prize giving and sharing: Depending on your preference we can award the best team according to scores AND/OR individual archers. The prize giving is followed by the facilitated sharing session. At the end we say "Good-Bye".
Please contact us for an individual quote taking into account the date, time you have available, number of employees, activities you would like to include, etc. Contact us at
Pictures taken from FNB Team Building 2017.